We sometimes feel lazy and we don’t want to think about what to make for dinner. WEEELLLLLLL don’t we have just the recipe for you!
We were raised on this dish and has now become the ultimate homemade comfort food. We’ve even made this as a vegetarian dish and it tastes exactly the same!! It’s crazy simple and crazy delicious!
- 1 cup of chopped green pepper
- 1 cup of chopped white onion
- 1 540ml can of kidney beans
- 1 796 ml can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 284 ml can of condensed tomato soup
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- 2 tbsp of chili powder
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of cayenne
- Ground beef or veggie ground round
- Cook the ground beef and drain the fat
- Add and cook pepper and onions
- Add all the cans and spices and let simmer for 10 minutes
It’s literally 3 friggen steps! I told you it was crazy easy!
Get cozy, eat up, and enjoy!