I really cannot stress enough how EASY these are to make….and they are so delicious!
There are so many variations of this recipe, you can really add anything you want to salad rolls. I have my classic ingredients I like to use, but it’s always fun to change it up with the sauce as well. You can’t go wrong with a thai peanut sauce, but this time around I decided to make an easy homemade teriyaki sauce!
This is a type of recipe that I don’t bother to measure the ingredients; I just cut up an even amount of veggies, throw in half a pack of noodles, and make as many rolls as I can. They make great leftovers when wrapped up and stored in the fridge. It’s perfect for a snack, as a side for dinner, a dish to bring to a potluck etc. They are also surprisingly more filling than you would think!
Without further ado, here is my classic salad rolls recipe…
- Red Cabbage
- Rice Paper
- Rice Noodles/ Pad Thai Noodles
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package; drain; cool off.
- Slice the cabbage, cucumber and carrots Julienne style, as thin as you would like.
- Soak the rice paper in warm water, one at a time as you roll. Submerge until the rice paper moistens and becomes soft enough to fold, but not too soft to where it easily tears.
- Place an even amount of cabbage, cucumber, carrots and noodles in the middle of the rice paper.
- Fold the rice paper over the toppings, fold in the sides, then continue to roll, and VOILA, you have yourself some delicious salad rolls!
So easy right???
One thought on “Easy Fresh Salad Rolls Recipe”