For anyone who knows us, knows how much we love corn… so when I started making this recipe last summer I knew this was going to be an instant favourite. We absolutely LOVE Mexican food as well so adding a little Spanish flair to our corn sounds like the perfect combo!
- 4 Cobs of Corn
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Feta
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
**If you mess with Cilantro, this would be a great recipe for it…but if you dislike Cilantro like me and agree that it’s Satan’s herb…then feel free to leave it out of the recipe entirely**
- Preheat BBQ on medium heat.
- Combine mayo, sour cream, feta, garlic, chili powder, cumin and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Place corn directly on the grill and turn occasionally to cook throughout until lightly charred.
- Once cooked, transfer corn to the bowl with the sauce mixture to evenly coat the corn on all sides.
- Sprinkle with extra feta and chili powder (and nasty cilantro). Serve up and enjoy!
This is honestly such a quick and easy meal to whip up that is SO delicious!