I have been wanting to try a sunless tanner for a few years now but I needed one that was easy enough for a noob like me!
I was looking at the classic tanning mousses, tanning lotions, and even those in shower tanners. They all seemed either too tedious, not as effective, or too pricey!
I came across a newer formula that seemed right up my alley! It is a concentrate that mixes right in with your moisturizer!
There are a few different brands with this formula, but I ended up opting for Isle of Paradise!
Reasons I’m in looooooove:
- You can customize your depth of colour based on how many drops you add to your moisturizer
- It is gentle enough to use on your face (This was a huge factor for me!)
- It is not stupid expensive and a little goes a long way
- No self tan smell and does not transfer on to clothing
- Vegan, cruelty free, and organic!
I added 4 drops per body part (2-3 for my face) right into my moisturizer after I showered!
Then just fall asleep, wake up, and VOILA!
I’m pretty stoked that not only can I have a glow during the Winter months, but I can also obtain a safe Summer glow without UV!
I highly recommend for the self tanner n00bz out there like me!