The twins are now 27 years old, which feels super weird to type..! It’s been an overall amazing journey, with a few bumps along the way, but that keeps life exciting right??
They say if you’re not learning, you’re not really living. Life is a constant lesson, so we wanted to share 27 thoughts and lessons we’ve learned over our past 27 years on this earth together. Also for your enjoyment: a bunch of twin throwback photos!
1. Keep “I don’t have time” out of our vocabulary.
2. Learning to not give an absolute frig about what other people think.
3. It’s good to have a long term plan, but also good to take it day by day.
4. Everything happens for a reason.
5. Leave a legacy.
6. Live everyday like it’s your last.
7. When you focus on the good, the good gets better.
8. The moment you decide you want better for yourself is the moment the universe starts to shift things in your favour.
9. If they don’t know you personally, don’t take it personal.
10. Live with ultimate focus and intention.
11. Your circle should want to see you win. Your circle should clap loudly when you have good news. If not, get a new circle.
12. If you are willing to do what’s easy, life will be hard, but if you’re willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.
13. Do not stress over what you cannot control.
14. You need to be able to laugh at yourself.
15. You cannot give from an empty cup.
16. Whatever you are not changing, you are choosing.
17. Consistency is key.
18. The biggest asset in the world is your mindset.
19. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
20. Don’t make C+ decisions while hoping for an A+ life.
21. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
22. You will outgrow people when you start doing what is best for you.
23. Setting a routine sets your day on the right track.
24. You choose your own attitude, everyday.
25. Life is short, so do whatever the hell makes you happy.
26. Radiate positivity, and be true to yourself.
27. Family First.
Leave us one of YOUR best life lessons that you’ve come across and kept with you throughout your years!